Tribal

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Linkshell - Bismarck Endgame LS FFXI

2 posters

Ketsuchi's Application

Ketsuchi

Ketsuchi's Application Empty Ketsuchi's Application

Post  Ketsuchi Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:41 pm

1. What is your in-game player name?
    Ketsuchi

2. Are you registered, or willing to register, on ffxiah.com?
    I am already registered, though almost all information on my character is outdated.

3. What are your level 90+ Jobs? Which of those jobs, do you considered your best geared or your "main" jobs?
    WAR/SAM/RNG/RDM/THF/BLM/NIN/MNK (WHM is 86). I would consider all of my jobs well geared, though RDM, WAR, and SAM would likely be the best.

4. Do you know anyone in the shell? Did anyone in the shell refer you?
    I do not believe so. I wasn't referred by anyone.

5. What do you hope to obtain through us?
    Something to do mostly. I've spent several weeks staring at my moogle since school started up for several of my close friends. Gear of course would be great, but mostly I'd like a competent shell that is eager to take on new events as SE implements them.

6. Aside from events, what are your other major playing times? (This is incase we decided to add future events, or we attempt to do something as a group in off time.)
    Late evenings almost all week. Anywhere from 9pm-4am (CDT).

7. What other Linkshells's have you been in? (Please limit this question to true endgame shells!)
    Leonine (Quetzalcoatl) - Jeiger was/is the leader though I believe the shell is mostly inactive now.
    Kross (Quetzalcoatl) - Harks was the leader. He quit and disbanded the shell about 2 years ago.
    RidersOfRohan (Quetzalcoatl) - Gimli was the leader, though I believe this shell is run by a new leader now after he quit.
    GekkoGo (Bismarck) - Eurekavii was the leader. Left the shell after a few months in it.

8. Any questions for us?
    None at the moment.

9. Do you want to huggle and squeeze a tarutaru every night?
    Of course. Tarutaru are adorable <3
    Kyokaku
    Kyokaku
    Admin

Ketsuchi's Application Empty Re: Ketsuchi's Application

Post  Kyokaku Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:17 pm

/accepted

Please contact Me, Zyn, Aerison, or Nieka in game for a pearl please.
    Ty Smile

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:25 am