Tribal

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Linkshell - Bismarck Endgame LS FFXI

Zansho's Application

Zansho

Zansho's Application Empty Zansho's Application

Post  Zansho Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:04 am

1. What is your in-game player name? Zansho

2. Are you registered, or willing to register, on ffxiah.com? Am already registered, under Zansho. (Might also be ZanshoCarbuncle)

3. What are your level 90+ Jobs? Which of those jobs, do you considered your best geared or your "main" jobs? Currently have these jobs: SAM/WAR/NIN/RNG/BRD/WHM/MNK - out of all of these, SAM/WAR/NIN are well geared, with SAM owning an 85 Masamune. I consider myself a SAM main, WAR secondary. Have a fairly well geared WHM and BRD, and will play if asked.

4. Do you know anyone in the shell? Did anyone in the shell refer you? Yes, I was encouraged to apply by Bloodrose.

5. What do you hope to obtain through us? I would like to finish my 85 Masamune, possibly start to work on an Kannagi or Gandiva. In turn, I'm more than happy to help members with their own Empyrean endeavors.

6. Aside from events, what are your other major playing times? (This is in case we decide to add future events, or we attempt to do something as a group in off-time.) Right now, I usually log on around 5:30 CST (6:30 EST) in the evenings, and usually play all day SAT/SUN, pending my job. I'm a professional photographer, so freelance work is generally a lot of what I do.

7. What other Linkshells have you been in? (Please limit this question to true endgame shells!) EquilibriumHNMLS was my home shell when I first server transferred here from Carbuncle.

8. Do you use, or are willing to use, Teamspeak3? Can't. Teamspeak is about as useful to me as a set of car keys is to Stevie Wonder. (I'm deaf Razz Seriously.)

9. Do you fully understand all tribal rules as outlined in the rules section? ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )? Yes.

10. Any questions for us? Not that I can think of at this time.

11. Do you want to huggle and squeeze a tarutaru every night? Er.. I usually hug and squeeze my 2 year old daughter every night, so that usually takes care of any huggling in my system. Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:46 am