Tribal

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Linkshell - Bismarck Endgame LS FFXI

2 posters

Skylark's Application

Skylark

Skylark's Application Empty Skylark's Application

Post  Skylark Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:07 pm

1. What is your in-game player name?
    Skylarky

2. Are you registered, or willing to register, on ffxiah.com?
    I'm on there but it won't let me post link because I just joined the forums.

3. What are your level 90+ Jobs? Which of those jobs, do you considered your best geared or your "main" jobs?
    Have MNK THF SAM WHM BLM SMN BRD PLD NIN WAR DRK RDM 90+.
    Main jobs would be War, Nin, Pld, Whm, Blm, Smn. Bard is geared but I dislike playing it, RDM is geared well too but I have so much gear for it it's kind of a pain to get out and gear lol.

4. Do you know anyone in the shell? Did anyone in the shell refer you?
    Legendhealerr and Touvan, LH referred me.

5. What do you hope to obtain through us?

6. Aside from events, what are your other major playing times? (This is in case we decide to add future events, or we attempt to do something as a group in off-time.)
    Whenever I'm not working I'm normally on, if I'm on and there is an event I'll be there.

7. What other Linkshells have you been in? (Please limit this question to true endgame shells!)
    PlusTwo and Krew from Seraph

8. Do you use, or are willing to use, Teamspeak3?
    Yes, have installed and all set up.

9. Do you fully understand all tribal rules as outlined in the rules section? ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )?
    Yes.

10. Any questions for us?
    My work schedule changes pretty much every week so I can't guarentee that I'll be on for events, or if I do get off early, I'll most likely be late. So I was just curious about how big of impact that would play in helping the LS.

11. Do you want to huggle and squeeze a tarutaru every night?
    No way, we're a lot more fragile than you think!
    Chamaru

Skylark's Application Empty Re: Skylark's Application

Post  Chamaru Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:40 pm

I would probably say if you keep the ls updated on your weekly schedule it shouldn't be a big problem. Also: TARU!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:36 pm